Tuesday, March 20, 2012

tool 9

It is important to tie technology to the objective because technology is such a huge part of our lives and if we want to prepare life long learners and if we want to prepare some one that will be ready for the work force we need to expose our students to the real world. And because it has to be for the soul propose of learning. And when it comes to the stations or centers of the devices, we should hold the students accountable because it will show them responsibility. Thinkfinity was my favorite out of all. It had many things that I could use in the class room as story making activities. The great thing about the activities on this site was that they can be printed. And in that way I can hold them accountable. I found an App that it goes along with the curriculum taught. With this app I could encourage the students to learn on their own and to create well thought questions to ask me. I also use the sock puppet app in which the students can create a dialogue and embed it to youtube. In that way I can see there production. I see the students using the devices to communicate instantly with the active board.

No comments:

Post a Comment