Wednesday, March 21, 2012

tool 10

I do know that in past year our student have been taught to be safe in the internet. And just like I do in my classroom about them learning how to be good citizens in the real world I would like to make them more aware to be a good digital citizen. It is important for them to take responsibility to not only what the look up but what they say as well. They should create positive and constructive relationships with other. And assist other people but not sharing to much of their information. iSafe was a great place to get a lot more information about being safe in the digital world. It is also very important to share and inform the parents about the risks and advantages of the Digital Word therefore I would remind them of such in a parent night or by making a link available to them as a resource. .

No comments:

Post a Comment