Wednesday, March 21, 2012

tool 11 yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.

I like being able to be creative with the tools that allowed to do some kind of movie or video because it incorporated dialogue. And while teaching Spanish creating an opportunity for dialogue is very important. For example the GoAnimate web site helps with funny animated videos that the students can create. I will love to plan for my students to use the GoAnimate and or storybird so the can practice the writing and speaking in Spanish.


2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?

I am a fairly new teacher and I enjoy technology. That is why this 21st century learning style is not really new to me. That is how I have been learning for a while now and how I have been teaching. However going through all of these tools has opened my eyes to the fact that we as teacher have a limited amount of time to actually incorporate these tools. I am going to have to make some changes to the way I teach and the pace I go on the curriculum. I know that by doing this I will have the opportunity to explore and use many of these tools.
3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

In all honesty the biggest unexpected outcome was the time that it took to do all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment